Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sudbury, Ontario A Cylinder And Sphere

Posted: December 25, 2007

Date: December 20, 2007
Time: 5:40 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 5
Number of objects: 5
Shape of objects: Cylinder and sphere.
Weather Conditions: Clear.

Description: My wife and I were driving on Barrydowne Road, we seen a cylindrical object with bright white lights all along one side strobing. The it flew away at an amazing speed, while observing the object I looked over and noticed a neon greenish looking craft flying towards the first, my wife stopped at Timmies and I got out to observe another sphere looking object hovering over persona communications which is our cable provider. While observing this we noticed what seemed to be a CF-18 intercepting the bigger craft, I was already late for work, so anyway Sudbury has alot of activity going.

TV/Radio N/A.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment