Friday, December 28, 2007

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan A Triangle Rotating, Twisting and Turning

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date August 16, 2002 Time: Approx. 4:30 p.m

Our family was gathered in the back yard just sitting around talking before lighting the BBQ. I wasn't even looking at the sky, but something out of the corner of my eye caught my attention, a white object, with no visible lights, was coming towards us slowly from the north east.

My wife and I along with my two children just sat there in amazement trying to figure out what it was as it came closer. It was quite high up but yet not as high as the few scattered clouds in the sky. But the object was large enough for us all to see with the naked eye. We all knew it was no airplane as now it had just stopped motionless, almost like it was trying to be seen. My wife ran into the house and got the binoculars and handed them to me. What I saw was a white globe, it looked solid, but then started to kind of fade in and out, but moving very slowly to the southeast. Of course by now my two boys, 11 and 13 where going nuts, yelling at me "let me see, let me see." I handed the binoculars to my 13 year old, he was just silent, then almost in a whisper he says "dad, it really is a UFO."

Then suddenly I noticed a dark object moving quite fast to the west underneath the white object. Again looking through the binoculars I tried to focus in on it. I still can't quite describe what I saw. It was dark, it was not round, to me it looked like it was changing shape as it was moving, it was very confusing to me so I handed the binoculars to my wife and asked her to try and describe what she saw. She described it differently from what I thought I saw, but maybe it describes it best. A triangle, rotating, twisting, turning, making it look like its changing shape.

She gave the binoculars back to me, as I began to focus in on it again, yet another object appeared just below the dark object, so I focused in on that one. Now this one, I can describe, as strange as it sounds, it reminded me as a Popsicle stick going end over end, it was even brownish in colour. This was all happening very quickly and I didn't want to miss anything. I turned back to the part of the sky that the white object was first seen, it was gone, then back to the area of the dark trianglish object was, it was gone. They where all gone as quickly as they appeared.

Then literally out of the blue (sky that is) another or the same white globe appeared, this time larger, it sat motionless just for a moment, as if it was waiting for us to see it, then suddenly it took a very steep and fast decline from the sky to the horizon north of the city.

We were all a bit in shock and trying to figure out what we just saw. When you see things like this, you tend to not want it to end, at least I didn't. Thinking it was all over, I was searching the blue sky with the binoculars while listening to everyone's comments. Then suddenly, a little light just appeared exactly where I was looking. This was nothing like what we had just witnessed, it was a sphere of light, very tiny, but you could still see it with the naked eye. As soon as I pointed it out to everyone, another would appear, then another right beside it. One would disappear, another one or two would appear, all in the same area, like they were dancing in and out of visual contact. I would say at one given time, ten would be visible at once. They didn't move much, it was like they were coming in and going out, all at different times. There where a few clouds in the sky at this time, but yet when one sphere went behind the cloud, you could still see the glow. They were very high up, but what a show. Again it was over as quickly as it begun, this portion of the show was maybe 2 minutes. My family and I saw 4 different types of what people call UFOs in a very short period of time.

We sincerely thank you for the service you are providing.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment