Wednesday, December 26, 2007

RM Of Rockwood 30km N Of Winnipeg, Manitoba Triangular Craft And More

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: 1976 (? - late 70s) Time: 11:00 p.m. (? - or later)

Location of Sighting: RM of Rockwood 30km N of Winnipeg, Manitoba. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Triangular.

HBCC UFO Research Note: Just to let the witness and everyone know, I do not post anyone's personal information. The only time names are added is if the witness insists that their name be included in their sighting report, other than that, no private information is added to the reports.

Full Description of event/sighting: Please withhold my name from the story if you publish it on the site please.

I just read the Transcona Manitoba report (and letters) on your site. Oddly enough on the 8th of October on abovetopsecret (which I had just started posting on this month) I posted my story which took place in the late 70s about 30km North of Winnipeg in the RM of Rockwood. The Transcona triangle sighting reminded me eerily of my own sighting (although mine was at night) which would have occurred around the same year(s) proposed by the Transcona letter.

The following is my story:

Before I start, I'll explain my father was involved in rocketry, and worked in a rocket manufacturing plant located about 20 - 40 miles from my home in a rural area of the Canadian prairies. Because of this, I was quite familiar with seeing man-made aircraft including military aircraft etc. And I knew what they looked like at night. One of the advantages I guess of having a father who worked in the military/industrial complex" as it were I guess, is you have exposure and access to a lot of pictures, booklets, were taken to air-shows etc.

When I was young, about 14 or maybe 15, so this would be in the late 70s, my brothers and I were allowed to stay up late as my Aunt and her daughters were over for a barbeque. It was a perfectly clear evening, but as it got later there wasn't much in particular for me (and the other kids who were "played out" and tired) to do. So I began staring at the stars. While looking Northward about oh say 35/40 degrees up from the horizon, I noticed a funny star, and when I looked closer it was actually 3 stars in the form of a triangle. Only, it quickly dawned on me these weren't 3 separate stars, these were all part of one object that was rotating and the lights at the corners of the triangle rotated in a counter-clockwise direction, fairly slowly, and the object itself moved slowly left and then slowly right.

Then astonishingly, the ship zipped off. It crossed a good portion of the night sky in only a heartbeat. It was absolutely an incredible speed, unbelievable speed judging from the height of the object that would have been a huge distance to move. But I still managed to follow the movement (with some difficulty) and saw the object (still slowly rotating counter-clockwise). The object stood stationary for a few moments then whoosh - went back to the relative position I had originally viewed it at. At this point I knew it was something not-of-this-earth and pushed my younger brother to go get the binoculars while I kept watch of the object. By the time my brother got back the object had made a few shorter distance "hops" and by the time I put the binoculars in hand I just caught a new arrival - another object - a second set of triangle lights that came in (from nowhere it appeared?) and slowly joined the original. Through the weak binoculars you could clearly see 3 distinct lights in the form of a triangle, and from time to time in the counter-clockwise rotation a light that seemed to come into view on top of the object (this was without a doubt a 3-dimensional object). Both craft continued to come very close to one another. My mother at this time finally was curious as to what we were doing and came over to see what the fuss was.

She looked in the area of the sky my brother and I witnessed the objects in. but she didn't seem to see what we were trying to show her. Although I think she saw more than she let on, but wanted to not scare us - or she may have not caught a glimpse of the two objects spinning in the night sky - she had been drinking most of the evening. At that point she decided we needed to call it an evening and get to bed. So we left the backyard and our vigil and did as we were told.

Growing up I remember some evenings waking up terrified in bed for no apparent reason as though I had a nightmare but couldn't recall the dream. Some nights I would have an overwhelming irrational fear before going to bed as well. I did have a morning when I awoke and experienced "sleep paralysis" I couldn't move although my brain was awake and I could see. I've noticed that this/these types of experiences sometimes occur to people who have witnessed UFO phenomena.

Anyways, it was that evening I knew, without a doubt that there is intelligent life outside of our little ball of dirt, and that they were visiting us. I have continued to watch the skies, and continue to catch glimpses now and then of things I can't easily explain.

Thank you to the eyewitness for the fascinating sighting report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment