Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pedicodiac River, Moncton N.B. UFO Experience

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: August of 1982 Time: 1:00 a.m.

Message: In August of 1982 at 1:00 am in the morning I woke up from a dead sleep, to find the sky outside our house lit up like daylight. I looked up and down the road we lived on, it appeared to be an artificial light as it was only lit for approximately 1 mile around our house, and dark beyond this perimeter. I never left the inside of our home only looked out the windows. This took place along the Pedicodiac River leading to the Bay Of Fundy, just outside Moncton N.B.

I recall looking up and seeing stars and darkness beyond the boundaries of the light. I haven't heard of anyone ever experiencing this kind oddity, have you?

Regards,

Additional Information:

Brian: Thanks for returning my email, I have never seen or experienced anything in my life that was not explainable, ie: UFOs, missing time etc.

As for the events of that night, I was 16 at the time and my parents were not home, it was a Friday night and was not on or taking anything in the way of drugs, alcohol etc.

When I say beyond, the best way to describe this, is picture someone standing over you with a flashlight, without looking directly into the beam of light. You can focus your eyes on everything familiar around you, trees, fields, light poles etc. But when you look beyond the area that the light illuminates, everything beyond this area was as it should be at 1:00am, dark with night fall.

From where I was looking I could see in some directions 2-3-5 miles, unhindered by the trees, hills etc. I could see on the landscape where the light was fading away into darkness, there wasn't any sound or noises and the night was very still, no birds, crickets, frogs nothing.

The temperature I suppose would have been 75 degrees as I slept with both windows open for the coolness. There was no flicker to the artificial light, there was a light pole in our back yard that shone into my bedroom. I looked right at it, I couldn't see if it was lit as the artificial was brighter, just a steady stationary beam of light (for lack of a better explanation).

There wasn't any fog or mist as it was a clear beautiful night, not a cloud in the sky. Our house at this time was new, built in 1979, all windows had screens. I checked the two doors and both were locked. I sat there until 20-25 after 1:00am and went back to bed. The light was still there and I threw the covers over my head to block the light, and fell back asleep.

My dad got home from work around 3:00am, the next day I asked him if he had seen anything he said no. The area we lived in was rural, there was a house across the road, then your talking 1/2 mile intervals between houses. I asked a couple of people down the road they didn't recall seeing anything.

There are no military bases any where near where we lived, that I am aware of. The closet and only airport would be the Moncton Airport about 15-20 miles away.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

HBCC UFO Research will be contacting the witness to see if there are any other details/information that might be gathered.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment