Thursday, December 27, 2007

Northwest London, Ontario A Silent Object Gliding Threw The Sky

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: August 14, 2001 Time: 3:20 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: I find it difficult to explain accurately.

Full Description of event/sighting: It's around 2:30am by the time I got back to London after my shift at work. I was skywatching in my car, the sky was clear I was facing North, away from the urban glare. I checked the car clock, 3:15, and decided that it was time to go in and go to bed. As I got out of the car, I reached for the door with my left arm, looked up and was staring at an object which consisted of what seemed like nothing but light. Translucent, glowing from the bottom up. The first light was white, the second light was red and the third light was white. It may have been one single object, or it could also have been three separate objects morphed into one. It was silent and it was directly above me moving from East to West. There is a row of townhouses 50 feet to my left and a tree directly beside me.

The object just floated silently above me, just clearing the top of the townhouse. I ran around the tree and it was gone! No trace at all that it had even been there except that I had seen it with my own eyes! I could not believe that it was just gone. I went to shut the car door and the clock said 3:20. The whole moment took all of 5 minutes. It seemed like slow motion as the object passed above me. The object seemed to be gliding like a paper plane, yet it did not alter it's height, nor did it light up the area directly underneath it. I was transfixed. I know that I saw more than what I can even venture to describe.

It was amazing. I didn't tell anyone, just went to bed. Let's see, I'm going to wake someone up to tell them about something that is no longer visible. When I got up the next morning, I called the Air Traffic Control at Pearson (reasonably sure that's what they're called) and asked if there was anything flying in my area at that particular time of night. I was informed that there was a plane heading to Hamilton, from where, I wasn't told, but I asked what was the elevation of the plane and was told that it was flying at 2500 feet. That rules out what I observed. My roommate thought I had lost my mind for even calling Toronto.br>
Sorry for the run on paragraph, don't want to waste space. Thanks for your site!

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment