Wednesday, December 26, 2007

North of Toronto Ontario, Hwy 48 Very Large Two Storied Oval Shaped UFOs

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: 1974 Time: 10:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Very large two storied oval shaped.

Full Description of event/sighting: My father, mother, myself, my three small children driving north on Hwy 48 north of Toronto (Ontario) about 30 miles. Mom and I were sitting in the front with my father driving. Mom and I saw a massive object to our left in a field. It was much larger than a farm combine in the air about 50 feet off the ground. It had windows which were lit and it seemed to be revolving. It was frightening. I said to my mother "What is that?!!" She looked at me and said "Don't frighten the children". We never spoke of it again until a year ago. Never mentioned it to a soul for all those years. It was not my first sighting. I reported seeing with my husband about fifteen miles from the first sighting on County Rd 23, Brock Township, Durham Region a large white light at the side of the hwy. We stopped the car and immediately from this white came three objects, two flew horizontally, one vertically at a high rate of speed.

We carried on into town and when we returned the hydro was off in the subdivision. The weather good, but hydro not off in town. We proceeded into our house and there was one of the objects over the field behind our house. I had a reporter from the Beaverton Express come and do an article regarding this and shortly after I heard from a neighbor who told me she had been watching them for weeks, but did not want to tell anyone else. I can find the archival newspaper with some work. Around the same time a police officer we knew told us that scientists were performing experiments on the frozen lake near us, Lake Simcoe. He went out there and they informed him they were performing tests regarding a black hole into space. The time frame have been about 1974. The thing that really bothers my mother and myself is that we had never spoken of the incident on the highway with the cylinder type object until recently and my father never mentioned it. He did not question us as to our comments and he passed away before Mom and I spoke about it.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment