Monday, December 31, 2007

Nanaimo, British Columbia A Circular Luminous Craft

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: June 15, 2004 Time: 9.30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Mt. Benson. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Circular.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was at the corner of Forest and Merideth at the stop sign. I was watching a jet way off towards Comox, and remarking how clear the night was, no contrails from the jet. Half convinced it was a UFO, when off to my left a brilliant flash appeared up in the sky perhaps a half mile away, my wife remarked at the same time. I turned to stare at the clear, when it stopped to reveal circular, luminous shape. I stared for three or four seconds, thinking it must be a helicopter, and thought it also was watching the Comox jet. It then cloaked out from the top out. I'm crazy, but my wife is not. She describes it as the light sucking out of it.

I told a fellow I met walking his dog about the sighting a year later. His jaw dropped, he asked me if I was messing with him. I said no, then he then spouts the name of five witnesses and proceeds to tell me that on Gabriola Island about 7 years ago he saw the same craft, metallic flash, round luminous object. The object he saw traveled along a mountain wall, then cloaked out from the top down.

Additional Information:

We were stopped watching a far off Comox based jet. Then, off to the left, a blinding metallic glinting light appeared, and my wife spoke up to ask me to look at it. Nothing, was there before, I had actually scanned the sky as we drove to the stop sign. I turned my head to the left to look out the drivers window, and looked at the light. It stopped glinting to reveal a circle luminous appearing shape. I considered that I was looking head on into a helicopter, as they do have a little landing field that way, visible from off the Nanaimo parkway. I looked hard into the body of the shape to see if I could see some sort of operating control, but saw nothing, and then the shape, starting at the top, cloaked out from sight.

Like a cascade. Hey, I'm a Trekkie, like it stealthed out. I looked over at my wife, who, by all accounts is a sane and quite a sober person. I asked her if she saw what had happened. She replied she did, that it was the weirdest thing she has every seen in the sky. She claims she saw the light just suck out of it. Well, that's what I saw. June 15, 2004. I even called a radio station, not sure if here or Victoria based. Of course, no one else had, so I dropped it. It's not like I am unique. I hope I see something again, and it gets collaborated. But if it doesn't, oh well, not every question gets answered for you.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment