Monday, December 31, 2007

Mississauga, Ontario Star-Like Object Makes 90 Degree Turn

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: July 16, 2004 Time: Approx 11:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: North end of lake of bays (near Huntsville Ontario) Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Light in the sky similar to a bright star.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside onto the dock to look at the night sky which is something I always do when I get out of the city. This night happened to a very clear bug-free night, I had been out on the dock lying down on an overturned aluminum boat looking up of course hoping to see some shooting stars of which I did see about 5 or 6 I did also see lots of satellites and quite a few planes with their flashing red and green lights.

I would say I had been out there for at least an hour when I noticed something that was moving south in a straight line it looked like a bright star but the unusual thing about it was that it was flashing on and off I would say it was about half second intervals at this point I said to myself wow this is kind of strange then the object made a 90 degree turn east then continued in this direction for about 7 or 8 seconds then turned southwest for again about 7 or 8 seconds at this point I knew I was seeing something very unusual and I called my wife to come out and have a look at it. During this whole time it kept on flashing and changing directions numerous times.

My wife was hesitant to come out but I insisted she had to get a look at this object. When she finally came out the object was still flying back and forth I kept pointing it out to her but see really couldn't make it out too well although afterwards she said she did see the light.

Afterwards I realized that she had turned on some lights in the cottage on her way out and this must of night blinded.

I would have to guess that in total I had observed this object for about ten minutes when I went to look up again the object had gone, it just wasn't there anymore.

The object that I observed appeared to be very high up in the sky as it looked like a bright star.

This object was by far the strangest thing I've every seen in the night sky in my 49 years of sky gazing.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment