Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Meaford, Ontario Object Changes Color & Makes Sporadic Patterns

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Summer of 1976 Time: Evening

(I remember more detail): In the summer months of 1976, a Saturday, I was in Meaford, Ont. with a group of my friends and my boyfriend. Earlier that day we had gone horseback riding and my horse threw me when he went into a full gallop from a trot. My foot was stuck in the stirrup and I still had hold of his reins. I hadn't yet hit the ground until he stopped dead.

That evening, everyone was partying, drinking and smoking but I opted for sitting on a boulder looking up at the sky. In Meaford, there is a small mountain with a flat peak. I was observing the sky above it. Again, the sky was filled with stars. I pin-pointed an 'object' in the distance which looked like a plane due to the colour changes of the lights. After watching it for several minutes, it seemed like it was stationary and hadn't moved. Then it darted across the sky at a great speed, changing colours and in sporadic patterns for several minutes. Off in the distance, a real plane appeared and the 'object' disappeared. While this was happening, I felt no threat or fear. Simply awe and a connection.

I wanted to share this experience with my friends and over the course of the next hour or so, I convinced 3 of them, individually, to sit with me on the boulder. The 'object' performed it's wondrous dance, at different intervals, for each of them. My first male friend said that it was simply my powers of persuasion. My second female friend said that she just didn't want to deal with the unknown. My boyfriend said "It's not real. It's just a paranoid illusion" and left. Each of them were afraid and refused to discuss it from then on.

The events that followed are perplexing and seem to be in bits and pieces. I have no recollection of the time between sitting on the boulder and laying on my friends couch. The weather was not cold or damp yet I shivered, uncontrollably, all night.

A few weeks later, my doctor told me that I was in my second trimester of pregnancy. No symptoms, no body changes, religiously taking the 'pill' and still having a regular period each month. The rest is another story.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment