Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Langley, British Columbia Huge Round Craft Hovers (UFO)

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: 1982 Time: Evening

HBCC UFO Research: I would like to ask if anyone else who may read this report from the witness, may have observed this very same object, would you please write to me with a detailed report.

Brian, my UFO experience was in 1982. I was living in south Langley at the time. I was 22 years old. I came home from work, had a shower, got changed and left to go to my boyfriends house in south Surrey, almost White Rock. I was driving along 200th street and turned onto 16th avenue toward White Rock. All of a sudden there was a huge round aircraft hovering in the same place, sitting just still.

It had all kinds of different colored lights, or I thought it was different colored lights all around it. I pulled over and was looking at it, I was just mesmerized. I looked around and noticed other cars had pulled over. I don't know how long I was there for, and then as fast as it appeared, it was gone. Nobody got out of their cars and said " did you see that".

I then continued to go to my boyfriends. I did not mentioned what I saw until 2 years later, my boyfriend, at the time is my husband now. I don't really think he believes me and I did mention it a few years later to friends and got laughed at. So I just have not mentioned it since, until a few years ago. We went to Langley to visit friends, (we live in Powell River for the past 14 years) and we went to a movie. They had just built this huge complex out towards the freeway on 200th, with 18 theaters in it. On the roof of this great big complex is a spaceship exactly like the one I saw years ago, which triggered my memory of what I saw. So I'm thinking of whomever design that must have been in one of the cars and saw exactly what I saw. That is my story, and if you have anymore information about my experience or know someone else with a similar experience, or if you know who design that huge display on that complex in North Langley. I would sure be interested in hearing something. Just to know somebody else saw what I did would sure make me feel better. I am glad to share this with you and to know you are not laughing at me. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment