Sunday, December 30, 2007

Hazelton, B.C. 17 Km North Object Comes To A Hover

Posted: December 30, 2007

Date: December , 2002 Time: 3:30 a.m.

Email report Received: March 15, 2003

Hello, I finally had a spare moment to find out who to tell about what I saw last December about a week and a half before Christmas. I live approx 17 Km north of Hazelton, B.C. And I was awakened by my dog barking by the south-facing glassdoor around 3:30am. I took him out because he was going crazy. I stood on the front porch and thought he had to do his duty. Instead he stood by the bank barking into the sky. I looked up more closely into the cold, clear, star-filled night.

Then I saw a moving "satellite". It was traveling over the town of Hazelton heading west. It was red, with a blinking white light. The blinking light was steady at first blink, blink, blink. Then it got irratic right over Hazelton and would skip a blink or two. I decided to grab the binoculars, and it looked too close to be a regular "satellite", way up there as I have seen several times in the past.

The time while I saw it throught the binoculars, it looked like a round ball or sphere and was predominantly a red glow about it. And it appeared to have the white light blinking off to the side on the outside of the "satellite".

After passing over to the west of Hazelton, it then hovered above what I think was Kispiox Village just north of Hazelton. It is just 4 Km south of my porch view. As it is a narrow valley, it then appeared to move up along the Hazelton Mountain and north along the western side of the Kispiox Valley finally passing along the Kispiox Mountain. Then from my view it disappeared, behind the tall pines around the house.

I really thought it could be any regular "satellite" at the time, whether it be Canadian or US due to the security concerns of the past year. And it could have been on its way to Alaska?

HBCC UFO Note: I have just wrote back to the witness to gather up some more details which may be very inmportant to determine what this object, (light) might be.

Update For Above Sighting: Below

Hazelton, B.C. - 17 Km north

Date: December , 2002 Time: 3:30 a.m.

Email report Received: March 15, 2003

Hello to you Brian, Thank you for your prompt reply. When I reflect to that time of this sighting I would say that as the satellite appeared from behind nine mile mountain from Kispiox Valley, it was in front of Roche de Boule mountain with Hazelton down below. It looked like it was flying due west. There was no sound. Then it made an L-shaped turn north where it looked like it slowed around Kispiox Village ( for maybe 30 seconds ) at which time I was seeing it through the binoculars. It was not that high up. And still no sound. As soon as it was exactly west of me I watched with the eyes until it was behind the trees. This was all within about 3-4 minutes total at the most.

We have the jets going to Alaska around 11:30 am which are very high up. Also they come from the southeast and go right over the house here and leave the Kispiox Valley heading in a northwestern straight line.

So that is why I thought maybe a satellite because of its unusual flight pattern, almost as thought it was going to Terrace, then decided to head up the Kispiox Valley on the western side of the valley.

I appreciate your interest in this matter. Thank You for time.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment