Thursday, December 27, 2007

Halifax, Nova Scotia Night Sky Become Like Day

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Late 1990s Time: 11:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Driving East on the TransCanada Highway in Newfoundland. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: No Shape, Just a Strange Phenomenon!

Full Description of event/sighting: I was with my parents and we were driving home from GrandFalls NL around 11:00 p.m. at night, I was in the back seat sleeping when I heard my mother scream and my father shouted at the same time. I thought we were going to die from all the commotion, when I arose I forgot it was late night because of how light it was outside, I asked my mother what was wrong and my father replied, ("For the love of Jesus, look at the sky!").

I said, "So it's light out!". Then he asked me to look at the clock in the dashboard, Then I remembered it was getting dark when we left GrandFalls. I replied,"Oh my GOD!", as I was shaking and trying to wake up out of my confusion the sky grew brighter and brighter. I was in the Canadian military at the time and still am to this day, but I know that wasn't any type of Gov't aircraft. The light lasted for about two or three minutes then faded out again. Being from Newfoundland I know what Northern lights are but this was no "Aurora Borealis". In Newfoundland, for those who are not from there we have a segment of radio airtime daily called "Open Line" where normal everyday people call in to give comments and state concerns about everything from the government to the poor conditions of our highways. That next morning several calls were made about the sky lighting up the night before, nobody had seen anything but the sky go from dark with a few stars to bright as daytime without the sun. I was a non believer of UFO's, and I am darn sure if the Gov't knew or had anything to with them the gov't would be trying to make money off of them ( Cause that's what Govt's do best) and it would become exposed. When I look back on that experience that night I get shivers up my back and that is the truth. I am no longer a disbeliever to the supernatural and unknown entities, neither are my parents.

All I know is that, in a universe this big we are a spec of dust compared to the galaxies and supernovas out there. I have questioned faith and god at times thinking that the bible was mistranslated and that maybe there was a race of superior beings to ours, it's questions like these that make me ask myself who, why and how.

I am definitely, positively,honestly telling no BS story, this is fact that those occurrences did take place, my parents may be divorced and living apart ,I know they can agree on what they saw late that night.

It definitely freaks me out.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment