Thursday, December 27, 2007

Guelph, Ontario The Biggest Ball Of Light I'd Ever Seen

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Early 1990's Time: After midnight.

Message: I've been coming to your site for a few years now regularly hoping to find other people who have seen what I've seen, and the recent stories on Jeff Rense has given me some comfort that I'm not the only one who's seen a large ball of light, and then had missing time. In the early 90's I had just moved to a small house close to our downtown core in Guelph Ontario. I had been out for the night with a friend and he dropped me off at my back door sometime after midnight. My husband (boyfriend at the time) and son were sleeping so I went into the back room and this is where I think it began, because I'm one of those women who get the creeps being in a dark house at night yet I didn't turn on any lights and walked straight into the living room and just stood there in the dark not thinking a thing.

I don't know how long I stood there but I felt compelled to go and open the front door which I promptly did and there in the sky right across from me was the biggest ball of light I'd ever seen. It was a yellowish white and it should've given off some light but didn't. I walked out onto the front porch staring at this thing and absolutely fascinated, I felt no fear at all, only astonishment because it didn't make any sense. It took up a huge portion of the sky as I watched it, it seemed to be floating or gliding and it passed behind a huge maple tree. When it didn't come out the other side I kept thinking over and over where in the hell did it go, and what was it. I went down the stairs and walked up my side of the street so I could see around the tree, in the hope that I could find it again but it was gone. I turned around to walk back to my house and that's the last thing I remember.

The next day I got up and didn't remember a thing about that night. It wasn't until a year later when something triggered my memory and boom, it was back in a flash. I've been very apprehensive about speaking about this but the need to speak with others who've gone through the kind of experience is gotten stronger over the years. I read one story where a woman like myself was looking for someone to speak with, I'd be more than happy to share my email with anyone who wants to talk about our mutual problems with UFO experiences.

The first person I told this too was the one was closest to me and he was skeptical until he actually saw a military style jet chasing something that had 5 blue lights in an unusually large shape and size moving at a very slow speed just outside of town. I've had some other things happen in my life that are unusual, but I won't go into them here, but it does make me wonder what has been happening to me without my permission.

Thank you so much for what you do, people such as yourself are more appreciated than you might realize. P.S. I wasn't going to mention this but it's a pretty bizarre story, but here goes. When I was 2 years old my mom woke up in the middle of the night to find myself and my baby brother missing from the house. Were found outside in the yard and to this day my family's explanation of this event was that it must have been me who took my brother out of his crib to the front door, unlocked it and went outside to play in the middle of the night without my parents hearing a thing.

My mother has always been a light sleeper and their story of how we got outside has never really sat right with me, and more so since I found out both my mom's parents had a silver disc hover in front of their car in the 1940's in London, Ontario. My grandmother told me there were other people in town who also saw the disc and there was supposedly a newspaper report of it. A few years back my aunt went to the library to see if she could find the newspaper clipping but she had no luck, I think my grandmother might have the years in which it happened mixed up.

Thank you to the witness for sharing yet another incredible experience with us all.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment