Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Golden Lake (Lac Golden) Val David, Quebec Object Hovers Then Shoots Off

Posted: December 26, 2007

Date: Mid-summer 1974 (maybe 1975) Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Approach Direction: Stationary at first. Departure Direction: Towards north (towards Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts). Witness Direction: Westerly.

Description: I was walking home from the Golden Lake Country Club around 10 pm and I was about 14 or 15. It was quite warm so I didn't have a sweater. Suddenly, I was compelled to stop. It was as though the breeze had just stopped and the air seemed very still. I remember getting Goosebumps. I was staring toward the west at the silhouette of Mont Condor. We had local nicknames for each of the peaks of Mont Condor. King's was the highest and from there, an object of white light hovered over the tree-line, and then shot off into the atmosphere with a northerly vector. The acceleration seemed instantaneous and the object blinked from sight.

I felt frightened and it took me a minute to regain control of my rationality. I do remember running from light post to light post in order to get home. The feeling has stayed with me all of these years.

I know I was witness to something either ethereal or otherworldly.

Color/Shape: White object, circular

Height & Speed: 1/2 mile away 100 feet over the mountain. It reminded me of a shooting star... only falling up instead of down.

TV/Radio/Press: Not that I am aware of.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment