Friday, December 28, 2007

Downtown Victoria, British Columbia Strange Maneuvering Object

Posted: December 28, 2007

Date: November 1, 2001 Time: 10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Downtown Victoria. Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Light.

Full Description of event/sighting: Whilst eating two tasty Chiclets, glancing outside at the overcast night's sky looking for stars, my eye picked up what at first I thought was a Satellite. A bright light, small in size, way, way up in the sky. Although it was overcast, a few stars were visible, along with this moving light that I had discovered. Naturally, my eye watched the star move across the sky directly above me, moving to the right of my apartment building, from West to South/East, but that is a uneducated guess. As I watched, I noticed the light begin to move downwards, off the "natural path", immediately I realized that it couldn't be a satellite, because they tend to circle the Earth, not moving off of their course. Then it went back in the direction that it had first been traveling, then up, down, then back to the right, then up again.

The object was very bright, very small, and very, very high up in the sky. As I continued to watch, about 10 seconds, the craft continued to move in a strange pattern, but then it "zoomed" away from the planet, or so it seemed. It took off in the opposite direction that it has been traveling in, and at almost turbo speed, went the other way. Now anything that high up, that small and that bright, moving that fast, had to be going pretty fast. I knew what I had seen, and I called my friend immediately to see if he could see it as well. Both of us being very scientific, we love Quantum Physics and the idea of Cydonia being created by intelligent life, so I wanted to see if he could see it as well, but his building was too low to the street to view the same portion of sky. About a week earlier we had seen a documentary about NASA's footage of spacecraft.

So my mind was already willing to accept it as a reality. Please keep in mind that I have 20/20 vision and I know what I saw, it was unlike anything made by humans, in this plane of existence, and it was very much real. In fact, about 3 weeks later, I was looking out my window again, and yes indeed, I saw something again. Now the brain only registers what it believes is real, and my mind has expanded its paradigm to include intelligent life as a reality, perhaps even the ground of our being, so my brain is capable of seeing more then the average person, who may be "set in their ways" regarding human experience and the evolution of life. So I think that my mind is much more open to the idea then lets say the average Joe.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment