Thursday, December 27, 2007

Corner Brook, Newfoundland Humanoid Figure Hovering Above The Water

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Late May, 1999 Time: 3:00 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Corner Brook, Newfoundland Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Tall white being.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, Great site! Not sure if you have a place to put this but I'll share it anyway.

My experience took place in the mid afternoon, while out walking in a logged out valley, 5 minutes outside of Corner Brook, Newfoundland. I have literally spent years out in this particular area walking my dogs in the summer and skiing there in the winter and have had a number of odd experiences in this valley. In 1994 while trying to catch my dog, who had gone off the path to bark at something, my mom and I came across a tree swirl. The trees were bent at 90 degrees and woven around each other and swirled in a counter clock wise direction at about waist height. The diameter of the trees varied from 2-10 inches (mix of spruce, birch and willow). It stuck us as extremely odd in that none of the trees were snapped, just bent. Anyway, that isn't the story I wanted to share, that's just an aside. The really strange thing that I witnessed came about 6 years later.

I was out enjoying the afternoon, like I had so many times before. I made my way up the side of a long low mountain and for some reason decided to cut my walk short after feelings of uneasiness. I took a short cut and slogged my way through a marshy area and was almost near where I had parked. Because I was only about 5 minutes from the car and felt fine. I thought I would dash over to a nearby pond where I had spent countless hours sitting and watching the beavers and their babies in the spring. I walked up the path and as I was nearing the pond something caught my attention. Now, I have to preface this with the fact that I have never had any experiences like this before or since. I don't hallucinate, I'm not medicated, I don't drink or do drugs. What I saw was so shocking it effected everything in my life. I saw a tall white humanoid figure hovering just over the surface of the water. This thing was about 20 meters in front of me and seemed to be in a trance like state, just floating in the air.

It sounds crazy but it was solid and big and dressed in a white suit from head to toe and had what looked like a grey shield over where the eyes would be. I was terrified. I was so scared that I was paralyzed and the moment I could move, I turned slowly and started to walk along the side of the pond. By this time the being had sort of "awakened" out of this trance and without so much as a splash of water it was on the other side of the pond (opposite to me) and I clearly heard twigs and branches breaking. I have never run so fast in all my life! I ran back to the car and drove back to CB and wasn't sure who to tell. There were two men out fishing on a smaller pond about 1 km down the path. I wonder if they saw anything. Anyway, there you go. Weird stuff.

Thank you to the witness for the really interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment