Thursday, December 27, 2007

Calgary Alberta (Falconridge Area) A Dark Grey Silent UFO

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Summer of 1992 or 1993 ? Time: Approx: 10:00 to 10:30 p.m.

Approach Direction: East. Departure Direction: West. Witness Direction: South.

Description: One summer evening myself, wife and two children ( 8 and 6 ages) were outside on our deck to witness a meteor shower. It was approximately 10:00 to 10:30p.m. on a very clear evening. We lived right on the east west Calgary International airport flight path and are more than use to airplanes landing and taking off above our heads. Gazing into the sky with no sounds of any approaching aircraft we witnessed from what seemed like a north-south line an object. It was the height of a landing aircraft on final with gear down but it was totally silent and moved at maybe half the speed of a landing aircraft. The shape of it was best described as an upside-down skateboard approximately 100 to 150 feet wide and approximately 400-500 feet long. It appeared from the line to our left slid into full view about us then disappeared to the right 5 seconds later into what seemed like another line.

Jaws open, nothing was said until I said, "Did you see that?" We had all seen it. I am separated from my ex and see the girls only occasionally. However at Christmas last year it came up in discussion and they remember it also like I describe. Hope that someone else has seen our upside-down skateboard that appears and disappears into lines in the sky. Thank You.

Color/Shape: Dark Grey.

Height & Speed: Above us, could not tell height but approximately 100 to 150 feet wide by 400 to 500 feet long. It was silent.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Brian for posting our encounter.I have not thought much about the sighting since simply because it was so real and I believe now. It came up at a family gathering last night so I thought I would see if you posted it. Talking last night I realized that after the sighting, I do not remember discussing it, talking about it later, even the next day. My children were not scared or even curious,it was almost as if it didn't happen. That is why 14 years later, and divorced and having them visiting I for some reason brought it up and they both pretty much finished my story for me remembering it so well, and said,"that was "REALLY" freaky.On a side note,before my mother recently passed away she told me this story. I will not mention the small town name in Manitoba. My father who was well known in the community was in his garage when he witnessed a silver disc over the neighbors house, only a few hundred feet away. My dad phoned my mom in the house and outside they both watched as it hovered only 3 or 4 hundred feet above the ground then off it went straight up. Mom said the only thing dad said was "don't say anything to anyone or they will think we are crazy". I will never forget how big her eye's got when she told me this story. I estimate to be around 1965. Thanks for a place to tell of our encounters, good work.

    ReplyDelete