Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brantford, Ontario A Large Rusted Looking Object Hovering Above

Posted: December 27, 2007

Date: Summer, between the years 1992 and 1994. Time: Evening Sighting.

Location: 217 St George street - Henderson Survey. Approach Direction: Not known. Departure Direction: South west, right towards Burford City. Witness Direction: South west.

Description: My wife, girlfriend at the time, and I were in her driveway talking. When we suddenly heard a hovering sound like (womm, womm). We looked up, and at the height of her oak tree (40 feet) there was an extremely large rusted looking object with a couple of bright lights. It was at least 50-80 feet in diameter

. It was round as most people report seeing these. There was a down wind from it being above us. It was odd that it appeared right above us, with no noise of its approach. However, the noise was obvious when it hovered there.

My girlfriend (wife now) ran into the house, I stood there in the driveway in awe, unable to move my body or mouth. It hovered for at least 30 seconds.

Immediately it took off with ultra speed to the south west in an angled 45 degree motion until we could no longer see it. It's speed must have been three times that of an F18. Oddly, there was no sound when it took off.

My wife and I have feared reporting this to any person but our good friend. I get very scared at doing this, I feel like they will be back if I report it.

This is odd too, when I had an x-ray of my cervical spine they discovered what was reported as an extra vertebrae. Of course my mind went into thoughts of what the extra vertebrae was, could it have been an implant by them - could they have done something to me without us knowing and making it appear as nothing happened? Maybe I am crazy about that thought.

Color/Shape: As above.

Height & Speed: As above.

TV/Radio/Press: No.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment