Monday, December 31, 2007

Airdire, Alberta Bright Star Like Object

Posted: December 31, 2007

Date: February 22, 2004 Time: 7:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.

Hi Brian, My daughters and I saw a very bright star in the sky last night that was to the left of the moon and then proceeded upwards over a period of half an hour or so. I watched it for another hour or so and it finally started to descend. This took place at approximately 7:00 p.m. and lasted until about 9:30 p.m. or so. Here are pictures of what we saw, magnified by the zoom lens.

I sent you five stills from a video I took. We have a few minutes of video of the event and I can download still shots from video.

I live in Airdrie, Alberta and we are in the Mountain time zone. The movement of the object was slow and this thing had to be very far away, as it really just looked like a super bright star. I got the video camera and did a comparison shot showing the size and brightness of the moon to this object. We don't know for sure when it came out, as we were just out on the back deck talking and happened to see it. My daughter thought it was something that she had seen on the previous night and thought it was a satellite. She said that it never moved but just as she said that, it did start to move and not in a straight line. It moved slightly up and right before going straight up.

The video seems to indicate that it is spinning and pulsating.

I would say that it had to be pretty high up in the sky, but that would also make it a very large object. I enlarged the moon by 52% and then did the same for the object. What the larger stills are of is the 52% magnification.

The moon went down first. In the meantime, as the moon descended, this object ascended then upon other timed viewings (I didn't watch it the whole time) it had moved to the right and downward, until it was out of my view.

I have pulled other frames from the video if you need them. This was definitely not a star. It was at least 20x's brighter and it moved erratically and too fast (in comparison to a star) only to stop and be suspended in one spot for at least an hour or so.

Please let me know if you need any other info.

Thank you to the witnesses for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment